Zoe Brooks is a visionary, teacher, author and entrepreneur who has dedicated her career to medical laboratory quality management. She has created a process called "Mathematically-OptimiZed Risk Evaluation"(TM) - A NEW way to understand, teach, and practice Quality Management. "M.O.R.E. Quality(c)" uses risk-Based Quality Grades, star ratings, check marks and good old fashioned words replace confusing statistics and automate the statistical QC component of risk management.
Zoe hosts AWEsome-U where she is currently leading a project and inviting YOU to join the team to:
- bring wisdom to the new science of Risk Management
- make the largest possible difference in the world
- involve front line leaders and educators
- revolutionize the practice of Quality Control
Link to http://edu.awesome-numbers.com/course/view.php?id=74
Background: Zoe has:
• worried about Q.C. at the bench
• managed Q.C. in small & large labs
• published books & articles
• created and taught courses
• been international keynote speaker
• consulted on Q.C.
• served on international committees, and cared deeply about laboratory quality for four decades.
Skype handle: zoe_brooks