Ieva Dalbina

Launch Strategist + Copywriter for Course Creators

Hey there! I'm Ieva, a launch strategist + copywriter on a mission to help coaches & course creators work from a place of flow, not hustle.

When I'm not busy planning 6-figure launches or writing swoon-worthy sales emails, you can probably find me curled up on the couch with the latest personal development book & cup of (decaf!) coffee. 

(Don't see a time on my calendar that works for you? Simply email me at ieva@ievadalbina.com & I'll work some of my calendar magic to fit you in.)


Want to get to know me better before booking a chat? Feel free to visit my website or come say hi on Instagram.

"I absolutely loved my VIP Day experience. Working with Ieva was a great investment which definitely helped me take my quiz to the next level. 

Plus, it was so nice to get the copy knocked out and live literally the same day!

Ieva was super thorough in her research, and showed that she truly cared about getting to know my audience. She has an amazing way with words, and I highly recommend working with her if you get a chance."

Jessica Gingrich

Showit Website Designer

"Ieva is amazing! She's smart, talented, and an incredible communicator, both when it comes to copy and our working relationship.

Working with her has been so easy and has made such a difference in my recent launches.

I'm so grateful our paths crossed & I highly recommend working with her!"

Aaron Rose

Leadership Coach & Speaker

"When I first met Ieva, I was looking to take my business to the next level.

She had a great vibe that I instantly connected with so I hired her immediately.

I was very impressed by Ieva's flexibility, professionalism, and thoroughness during the process. The copy she crafted for me was super relatable and engaging. It connected beautifully with our customer's pain points while highlighting how my coaching services and programs could help them resolve those struggles.

I would highly recommend working with her!"

Samreen Mongillo

Personal Development & Success Coach

"I came to Ieva right before launching my online course. I wanted her to take a second look at the course content, as well as give me some feedback on the launch strategy and content direction.

Her advice was direct and to the point, and she gave me a lot of valuable suggestions to think about. I'm looking forward to working with her on my launch copy soon!"

Kim Kelly

Online Course Creator, CEO of Simple Sums

"When I first met Ieva, I was struggling to create Facebook Ads that actually worked.

I hired her because she had a great vibe that I instantly connected with while also getting right to the point.

Ieva stepped right into my voice & helped me craft a message that not only made people listen, but also made them feel seen and heard. I'm looking forward to working with her on more projects soon!"

Chrissy Gruninger

Business Coach, Social [media] Wellness™

"Ieva gave me a lot of clarity in a very short amount of time. She's a logical thinker with heart and considered her strategies carefully and with care.

She's one of those people who does everything with immense attention to detail and plenty of love.

I feel like having her as part of this launch is going to lead to my biggest one yet. "

Amy Masand

Launch & Email Copywriter

Most of my clients are coaches & course creators who have been around the block a few times, have a proven program or framework, and know the $$$-making value of good copy.

They are looking for someone to take care of all of their launch copy needs, making their life that much easier - and their business that much more profitable.

However, if you are in the beginning stages of your business and are looking to make a great first impression on your very first launch, my VIP day offer is the quickest, most affordable way to get my eyeballs on your launch strategy and copy.

Interested? Hit me up.

If I don't believe you can at least 5X your investment in my services within a few months, I will not work with you.

I've been trained by the best copywriters in the business (think Joanna Wiebe, Tarzan Kay & Ash Ambirge), which means I've got some serious conversion-copywriting tricks up my sleeve - but I'm not a magician.

You don't need a huge email list or 10K Instagram followers to get the most out of working with me - but you do need a solid product to sell & an audience of at least 500 awesome peeps to sell it to.

Got that covered? Let's talk.

No problem! 80% of my clients are US & Canada-based, while the other 20% like to hang out in the Land Down Under. 

That means I often work while they sleep... And they get to wake up to a completed sales page/email sequence & start making bank first thing in the morning.

All of our calls will be scheduled at a time that's convenient for both of us - including our VIP Day Project Kickoff & Review calls.

Want to book a VIP Day of your own? Here's your chance.

Ieva Dalbina

Launch Strategist + Copywriter for Course Creators

About Me

Hey there! I'm Ieva, a launch strategist + copywriter on a mission to help coaches & course creators work from a place of flow, not hustle.

When I'm not busy planning 6-figure launches or writing swoon-worthy sales emails, you can probably find me curled up on the couch with the latest personal development book & cup of (decaf!) coffee. 

(Don't see a time on my calendar that works for you? Simply email me at ieva@ievadalbina.com & I'll work some of my calendar magic to fit you in.)


Want to get to know me better before booking a chat? Feel free to visit my website or come say hi on Instagram.

Book Me

Testimonials

"I absolutely loved my VIP Day experience. Working with Ieva was a great investment which definitely helped me take my quiz to the next level. 

Plus, it was so nice to get the copy knocked out and live literally the same day!

Ieva was super thorough in her research, and showed that she truly cared about getting to know my audience. She has an amazing way with words, and I highly recommend working with her if you get a chance."

Jessica Gingrich

Showit Website Designer

"Ieva is amazing! She's smart, talented, and an incredible communicator, both when it comes to copy and our working relationship.

Working with her has been so easy and has made such a difference in my recent launches.

I'm so grateful our paths crossed & I highly recommend working with her!"

Aaron Rose

Leadership Coach & Speaker

"When I first met Ieva, I was looking to take my business to the next level.

She had a great vibe that I instantly connected with so I hired her immediately.

I was very impressed by Ieva's flexibility, professionalism, and thoroughness during the process. The copy she crafted for me was super relatable and engaging. It connected beautifully with our customer's pain points while highlighting how my coaching services and programs could help them resolve those struggles.

I would highly recommend working with her!"

Samreen Mongillo

Personal Development & Success Coach

"I came to Ieva right before launching my online course. I wanted her to take a second look at the course content, as well as give me some feedback on the launch strategy and content direction.

Her advice was direct and to the point, and she gave me a lot of valuable suggestions to think about. I'm looking forward to working with her on my launch copy soon!"

Kim Kelly

Online Course Creator, CEO of Simple Sums

"When I first met Ieva, I was struggling to create Facebook Ads that actually worked.

I hired her because she had a great vibe that I instantly connected with while also getting right to the point.

Ieva stepped right into my voice & helped me craft a message that not only made people listen, but also made them feel seen and heard. I'm looking forward to working with her on more projects soon!"

Chrissy Gruninger

Business Coach, Social [media] Wellness™

"Ieva gave me a lot of clarity in a very short amount of time. She's a logical thinker with heart and considered her strategies carefully and with care.

She's one of those people who does everything with immense attention to detail and plenty of love.

I feel like having her as part of this launch is going to lead to my biggest one yet. "

Amy Masand

Launch & Email Copywriter

FAQ


Most of my clients are coaches & course creators who have been around the block a few times, have a proven program or framework, and know the $$$-making value of good copy.

They are looking for someone to take care of all of their launch copy needs, making their life that much easier - and their business that much more profitable.

However, if you are in the beginning stages of your business and are looking to make a great first impression on your very first launch, my VIP day offer is the quickest, most affordable way to get my eyeballs on your launch strategy and copy.

Interested? Hit me up.

If I don't believe you can at least 5X your investment in my services within a few months, I will not work with you.

I've been trained by the best copywriters in the business (think Joanna Wiebe, Tarzan Kay & Ash Ambirge), which means I've got some serious conversion-copywriting tricks up my sleeve - but I'm not a magician.

You don't need a huge email list or 10K Instagram followers to get the most out of working with me - but you do need a solid product to sell & an audience of at least 500 awesome peeps to sell it to.

Got that covered? Let's talk.

No problem! 80% of my clients are US & Canada-based, while the other 20% like to hang out in the Land Down Under. 

That means I often work while they sleep... And they get to wake up to a completed sales page/email sequence & start making bank first thing in the morning.

All of our calls will be scheduled at a time that's convenient for both of us - including our VIP Day Project Kickoff & Review calls.

Want to book a VIP Day of your own? Here's your chance.