Digital Marketing describes marketing activities on the internet, used to get your business the attention from qualified customers. Modigital uses a targeted approach to getting customers to know who you are and engage in the products and services you offer..
Here is where I explain the 8 Core Disciplines of online or digital marketing. The words may seem a bit techie but I've also provided examples to help demonstrate what they mean. Any of your questions will be answered during our 30 minute phone conversation.
8 CORE DISCIPLINES OF DIGITAL MARKETING
1. Conversion Funnel Design - Understanding the structure and sequence of your service or product offering.
2. Content Marketing - Deployed throughout the entire process of your digital marketing, i.e. website copy, email newsletter, etc.
3. Demand Generation - Demand for your products or services generated by the use of online advertising, i.e. Facebook or Google ads.
4. Email Marketing - Staying connected to your audience with regular emails newsletters.
5. Social Media - Using social media platforms to stay connected and engage with your target audience)
6. Search Marketing - When your ideal client is looking for a solution you provide, they find you.
7. Data & Analytics - Taking in the data and understanding it and adjusting your plan accordingly.
8. Testing & Optimization - Being able to improve.