Business strategist, Entrepreneur, Investor, and Doting Husband.
Scott's Background: My career has spanned quite a few industries: law, high tech, software, real estate, and investment banking. I've worked for large companies with 100k employees. I've been part of startups launched out of a home office. And I've worked with, and invested in, companies at every level in-between. I'm a natural problem solver, and have solved (and caused) a few issues over the years. I've been a business strategist for the past few years, and love connecting with other entrepreneurs.
I've moved around over the years including but not limited to Boston, NYC, City Cork, Ireland, and Jerusalem, Israel. While most of my time is spent in Israel these days (Startup Nation!), I travel to Europe and the US regularly. Technology allows me to stay in constant contact with clients, business partners, and (most importantly) my family members.
How I can help you: I have a unique outlook on business, startup launch strategy, and accelerating growth. My skill is honing in on the one or two big changes that need to get done, and creating a plan to get those things done, done right, and done quickly. If your business needs help, I'll find a way fix it, or tell you if it can't be done.
The best ways I can help you are:
1) Coaching, via my "Plan to Launch" program. This is great for anyone launching a new business, or someone taking their business in a new direction. Through 4 weeks of live coaching, you will create an action plan for your business. I'll be guiding you through the entire process, including market research, number crunching, and a self assessment to see if this is the right business for you. Your business plan won't be given a letter grade at the end of four weeks... the market will judge you when you launch!
2) Consulting. This is a good option for entrepreneurs and businesses looking to work on developing a strategy to take their business to a new level. This could involve creating a launch plan for a startup, helping a business expand into a new industry or market, or formulating an action plan for online advertising.
3) Valuations. My law school career was focused on intellectual property and valuations. Extensive experience with mergers (at all sides of the table) give me insights into what an investor would actually spend buying a company. My valuations are honest, transparent, and backed by extensive market research.
I'm here to help. Message me below and we can discuss how I can best serve your needs.
I have a few fans, too:
"The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Scott is a man that has been around the block and knew his stuff! Scott has coached me for years, and he's always been right on the money. The best way to describe Scott would be a man reaching for the stars but always having his feet planted firmly on the ground."
- Zalman Notick, Head of Business Development at Splash Payments
"Scott has advised me on everything from civil rights law to employee options in startups. Every single piece of advice that I've received from him over the years has only helped me - he has a very unique outlook that separates him from the pack. When you work with Scott you don’t just get top notch advice on the topic at hand, you also get access to his wealth of information on topics that may seem currently outside the scope of the project, but will be helpful down the line. Scott has been especially helpful to me with guiding me in professional growth as appropriate for where I was holding in other areas of my life (Student, Single, newlywed and father)."
- Yosef Hershkop, Community Liaison at KaMIN Health & Marketing Director of MD Capsule
"Thank you for your time today. I really appreciated your wisdom on how to raise a business from infancy to maturity and navigate the different challenges along the way.
I have spoken to many high-level people over the years and I must say that your ability to plot a business strategy by looking at the convergence of law, marketing and business is remarkable and unique (and crucial)."
- Avi Lowell, President of OlehTech
You are one of the smartest people I know.
- Attorney J. Kevin McIntyre, Washington D.C.