I'm an Australian Visual Content Strategist, and founder of Socially Sorted – a leading social media blog globally and featured by Inc. as "A Social Media Blog You Should Be Following in 2020". I help brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy in their business, and I am a sought-after speaker and trainer in the marketing and tourism industries internationally. I have grown my own successful content-based business as well as consulting on and creating content for successful SAAS companies, and growing traffic and engagement.
Need help with your visual storytelling or content strategy to grow your business?
I've opened up a limited number of 1:1 consultations in 2020. In the past, these calls have ranged from small business owners and solopreneurs to destination operators to SAAS companies. We focus in on a challenge you are facing in your business with actionable strategies. Appointments are virtual by video/audio for 1 hour at $297 (USD) per hour.
If you are an Australian resident, please message me for a coupon code before booking to use, as currently, our exchange rates have dropped by 30%.
Your call includes:
1. Pre-Call Survey – to focus in on your main challenge and the key points you want to address in the call, so we can straight in to maximise your time.
2. Recording Provided – The call is recorded where possible (tech Gods-willing). Any additional links or resources discussed are also provided.
3. Actionable Next Steps – to start moving your business forward. As a “client”, you get access to early-bird offers and discounts on tools and online training.
We can focus on:
1. Overall content strategy or visual storytelling strategy.
2. A particular social media platform for content creation, engagement or growth.
3. A particular skill in content creation or visual design for non-designers.
4. Visual Content Strategy for Tourism (ie Operators)
4. Blogging strategy.
5. Content strategy for SAAS companies.
Donna Moritz is an Australian digital content strategist with a passion for visual storytelling, and is the founder of Socially Sorted. She helps brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy, and is a highly sought-after speaker and trainer in the marketing and tourism industries internationally.Donna’s blog Socially Sorted, is among the top social media blogs worldwide, and has been listed in Forbes as a “Top Social Media Blog You Need to Know About” and by Inc. as a “Social Media Blog You Should Be Following in 2020”. Donna’s content has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, and Social Media Examiner and she is consistently listed as a top 50 social media influencer worldwide.