What I do: I uncover your market's intent, motives, and methods to predictably grow your business. By uncovering these customer and market clues, I help teams make more informed, and therefore less-risky, business decisions.
Why it matters to you: The right data can make you the next Apple, Amazon, or Microsoft. The wrong data (or no data) can make you the next [insert failed company you haven't heard of here]. Good market data has unlimited value and offers your business limitless potential.
Who I help: I help businesses who are looking for a strategic advantage by asking the right questions. My strategies are battle-tested—I have actually used them—with Twitter, Panasonic, and more.
Why I do this: I don't only "talk the talk," I "walk the walk." I am uniquely qualified because:
Are you ready?
- I hold a doctorate in cognitive psychology so you get the benefit of knowing that my recommendations are grounded in the academic research of decision-making and what motivates people.
- I have REAL WORLD practical experience; I have led and worked on teams at some epic organizations (and still do) to include Panasonic, Twitter, and others.
- As a metropolitan police officer and detective I have developed research and investigation chops unlike any other applied researcher out there (to my knowledge)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how I can help
- Sign up for my free newsletter --> www.grok.ink
Need a Speaker? Click here.